Congratulations on taking the steps to having a website you can be proud of and that converts visitors into customers and donors.
The information below will help you understand our pricing structure a bit more and also give you insight and information to ask any developer or designer you might be interviewing. It will also give you the important questions to ask yourself so you know what you’re looking for.
At H&E Marketing Solutions we recommend interviewing at least 3 different companies to understand what they can offer and make the best choice for you. This is a one-on-one relationship and is a big investment for your business. You’ll want to find the right company that you can work well with and that can support your goals for your business.
How much work do I want to put into this project?
As mentioned above, any website build is a relationship. That means both parties need to put in the work in order to meet deadlines that are agreed upon. Yes, the more you do within the process will lower the price of your overall project. However, if you take on more than you and reasonably handle then you might slow down the process which can lead to a decrease in sales and donations.
How much do you already have ready to go so the project can get started right away. By understanding these elements it will help you figure out what additional expenses might be involved with your website build.
- Who is going to write the copy (the words) on your website? Will that be you or will you need to hire a copywriter? Having this done prior to the design process will help with cost and timeliness.
- Do you already have your basic branding put together? Having your logo, brand colors, fonts and some ideas of imagery you like will really help speed along the design process and minimize revisions (which can be costly).
- What type of photography will you use? We definitely recommend having images direct from your location showcasing what you do and how you do it. Stock images can work from the beginning but investing in your own brand photography can be really impactful.
- What are your short term and long term business goals? This will help you determine the functionality that your website needs. Being able to clearly identify the elements that are most important will help you in getting a quote that supports the goals. This can include things like email marketing or eCommerce or online course/membership software.
What if I change my mind during the process and need to add additional features or pages?
Most developers will have a clause for situations just like this. Your agreed upon contract should specifically line out the deliverables you've agreed to. Anything that's added will be an additional expense. It's perfectly normal for things to change throughout the process. Depending on the company you use they may add those elements at an hourly rate or it might be an additional product fee you get quoted on.
Who purchases the domain and who has the hosting?
What happens after launch?
What is their payment plan?
Websites are a big investment. Many companies have different ways you can pay it down during the process. We have several options for our clients. 50% down, 30% at launch and 20% after our 2 week post launch period. We also offer payment plans that take place over the course of the year. You'll typically pay a little more overall if you go that route but it can be a great way to make it more affordable and get exactly what you need.
starting at $3,000* (onboarding fee waived) or
$500/mo for 6 months + $300 onboarding
- WordPress Site using Divi by Elegant Themes
- Up to 5 pages
- You own your site
- Fast and secure
- Mobile optimized
- Custom design
- 2 week post launch maintenance
- 1 hour training session
- Analytics set up (Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools)
- Facebook Pixel Setup
- Social Media graphics to share with your audience about your new website
- Access to Your Starter Site Course ($720 value)
starting at $4,500* (onboarding fee waived) or
$750/mo for 6 months + $450 onboarding
- everything from Tier 1 + the following.
- Up to 10 pages
- Email and/or lead magnet set up.
- 2 hour training session.
- 1 hour strategy session
starting at $6,000* (onboarding fee waived) or
$1,000/mo for 6 months + $600 onboarding
- everything from Tier 1 and Tier 2 + the following
- up to 20 pages
- 2 hour strategy session
*Standard payment plan is 50% down, 30% at launch and 20% after 2 week off-boarding period.
We’ll work with you to write copy for your entire site. This tells the story of your organization and draws people in. We'll work with your team to make the biggest impact.
Images tell a visual story. For those living in Central Oregon, we can come to take images of your location and/or get lifestyle shots of your programs, services and team.
Have physical or digital products you need to sell? adding WooCommerce to your website is a great way to generate sales whether it's event tickets, merchandise, training session and everything in between.
Memberships or Online Courses
We use LifterLMS to create a platform for your students that is engaging and interactive. You can create the custom experience you want for them.
Don't have your branding all pulled together yet? We can help you with any design elements you need from print materials to digital that will support your website.
Now that your website is up and running, it’s time to automate your email sequences so you can save yourself time and effort. This can be your welcome sequence when someone signs up for your newsletter or the follow-up information for donors and so much more.